THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Montag, 11. Mai 2009


Introduction:

Dear Sir/Madam
I´m very happy that i am among the 10 best candidates. The following arguments will certainly con Vince you that i am indeed the very best of them.

2. Pros:

-good communication skills
-specialized professional training
-university education
-job experiences in other countries than my own culture
-team player
-i bring my idear´s

III Text:

I think i would lit well in to your company let me explain why:
When it comes to working in groups i am excellent team player.
And i always bring my idear´s in to the team.
My Colleges and own Customers told me that I have good communication skills.
An additional strength of mine is to generate fresh idear´s and to implement them.
I have also reserved specialized professional training in several foreign countries and those experiences will be very advantageous for your company now.

IV Conclusion:

I hope the arguments have persuade you and we can work together in the Future.