THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009

My Project


Dear reader friend,
I would like to tell you about my Project.Tuesday the 27.01.09 we begin the Project with an archery course. And i can tell you its not so easy how it looks at winnitu. On Wednesday we made a canoe tour on the lippe, it was very funny and nobody wanted to quit.But the best of the day was that our teacher looked for arielle(you now what i mean). On Thursday at the gym we tried a new sport it is called "parkur" and it was very tiring but also demanding and interesting. On Friday the best day of the week in my opinion we stay in the quarry. And we rope down on a 25 meter wall it was a great feeling and i would do it every time again.My teacher jay was considering to walked down the wall naked. I think it would be a picture for the gods. But jay remained reasonable. ;-)
it was a funy week and I can only recommend everyone to do next year the same porject